Vegan Protein Vanilla Cookies - 1 x 2000g
Colli size: 4 x 2000g
Dietary supplement protein drink powder.
Flavoured plant protein drink powder with goji and acai berry powder, quinoa flour and sweeteners.
- Packaging made with reduced amount of plastic.
- Vegan protein complex (rice and peas)
- With added amino acids: L-glutamine and L-arginine
- Sugar- and lactose-free*
- No preservatives
- No artificial colour
- With 3 types of superfoods
*It refers to ready shakes mixed with water
A Base of Rice and Peas
Unlike the animal-derived versions, foods of plant origin are not complete protein sources, which means that they don’t contain all the essential amino acids your body requires. However, with complementing (with a combination of different plant protein sources) you can get a protein complex that is of full value. In Vegan Protein we achieved this by combining two protein sources that perfectly complement each other – rice protein that contains little lysine, but it is rich in sulphur-containing amino acids (such as cysteine and methionine) and pea protein that contains less of the sulphur-containing amino acids while it is rich in lysine. There are additional extras added to this excellent base.
Vegan Protein from BioTechUSA is recommended if you
- are vegetarian or vegan. Vegan Protein can greatly complement your protein intake, especially if you do sports → its plant-based protein content contributes to muscle growth and the maintenance of muscle mass
- are looking for a plant-based alternative to milk-based proteins
- are lactose-sensitive
- are celiac
- love reform cuisines → it can be used as an excellent thickener to soups or vegetable casseroles
- are not only health-conscious, but also looking to reduce their plastic-use
Pea protein isolate, rice protein, L-Glutamine, flavourings, flavour enhancer (glycine and its sodiumsalt), L-Arginine, emulsifier: lecithins (soy), quinoa flour 1.6%, thickeners (carrageenan, cellulose gum), goji berry powder1.1%, acai berry powder 0.6%, salt, cinnamon, sweetener (sucralose).
Made in a plant that manufactures milk, egg, gluten,soy, crustaceans, sulphur dioxide and nuts containing foods.
Nutrition Facts For 100g
1797 KJ / 425 kcal
|of which saturates||
|of which sugars||
Mandatory text for dietary supplements: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.
Daily Amount (25g)