Iso Whey Zero Black Strawberry - 1 x 908g
Colli size: 6 x 908g
Flavoured protein powder drink with 90% of protein, added creatine, amino acids and zinc chelate.
- 90% protein content
- With Native Whey Isolate
- With 3000 mg creatine per serving
- With 5526 mg BCAA per serving
- With added L-glutamine, AAKG and L-tryptophan amino acids
- With organic zinc for the optimal level of testosterone
- With added niacin, which is the precursor of NAD
- Sugar-*, lactose-** and gluten-free***
- Palm-oil free
- Fast and easy absorption
* The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Sugar-free: <0,5 g/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
** The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Lactose-free: <0,1 g lactose/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
What is in the product?
We need to mention first, the 90% protein content is the highest among our products! The optimal protein intake is one of the basics for muscle building, while protein contributes to the growth of muscle tissues. This process called anabolism. Furthermore, one serving also contains 3 gram creatine, which is one of the main components to increase physical performance.
Normal testosterone level is also fundamental for our performance. For this reason, zinc-bisglycinate can be found in the product as well. Its zinc content contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone level in blood. The product also contains niacin or wildly known, vitamin B3. Niacin is the precursor of NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), which operates as an electron supplier. Niacin contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion as well.
Clarity without compromises! Like all BioTechUSA Iso Whey Zero protein powder, the Black one is also sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free.
ISO WHEY ZERO BLACK is recommended
- If you are looking for a complex, sugar-free after-workout protein drink powder
- If high protein content, other extra substances, rich taste and quality are equally important for you
Whey protein isolate 75% [whey protein isolate, emulsifier: lecithins (soy)], micronized creatine monohydrate 11.4%, L-Glutamine, flavourings, creamer [partly hydrogenated coconut fat, skimmed milk powder, emulsifiers (E471, E472a), glucose syrup, sucrose, milk protein, stabiliser (potassium phosphates), anti-caking agent (calcium phosphates)], acid (citric acid), L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, thickeners (carrageenan, xanthan gum), emulsifier: lecithins (soy), anticaking agent (silicon dioxide), L-Tryptophan, salt, sweetener (sucralose), zinc bisglycinate, nicotinamide, nicotinic acid, colour (Allura Red AC)*. *Allura Red AC: May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Made in a plant that manufactures milk, egg, gluten, soy, crustaceans, sulphur dioxide and nuts containing foods.
Nutrition Facts For 100g
1728 KJ / 408 kcal
|of which saturates||
|of which sugars||